Blue to Base tape is a double sided adhesive tape (blue liner) which may be used for the attachment of Lace Wigs/Lace based systems. Blue to Base aka the next generation Lace Tape has the very best of all qualities.
- Blue to Base is soft, aggressive and discreet appearance is PERFECT for attaching to the underside of delicate lace
- It holds very firmly, yet easily rinses out with standard removers when needed. It's virtually undetectable under lace!
- It has a special addition which when pressed against the skin, actually searches out open bonding opportunities to create a VERY STRONG bond.
For the very BEST results, the BLUE liner needs to be put TO the lace BASE. Always REMEMBER: Blue to Base!
We want you to look and feel amazing and strive to ensure that the service and products we provide at HairCareDelight make that happen!
Please ensure that adhesive tapes, glues and accessories are provided to a professional stylist with the appropriate training and expertise for the preperation/application/removal of Lace Wigs, Toupees, Hair Replacement Systems and Hair Extensions.
Patch Test Required
For any product applied to the skin, a patch test ensures verification of product suitability so negative reactions to tape/adhesive/skincare can be prevented.
Patch test method:
1. Place a small amount of adhesive/tape on an area of sensitive skin. Put a bandaid over the adhesive/tape/skincare product and leave on overnight.
2. Remove the band-aid the following day and check for any reaction.
3. If there is any redness or irritation, do not use the product. Also, check to make sure that the bond/product didn’t release from the skin. If no irritation occurred and (in the application of tape/glue) the bond was secure, the product may be used with confidence.